Terms & Conditions
1. General Info
The below terms & conditions apply to all services and contracts which are supplied to clients by "Birgitta Bartosik, Hermann Brömmel, Markus Euringen, Cornelia Leijdekker GbR" subsequently refered to as "Camp Canary GbR". With your registration to this workshop you are accepting our terms and conditions.
2. Conclusion of contract
The internet offers of Camp Canary GbR represent a nonbinding proposal to the clients to order services.
Through order of desired services on the internet the client turns in a binding proposal to close a contract.
Camp Canary GbR confirms the receipt of the order instantly, at latest 7 days after receipt. The acknowledgement of receipt of the order by mail or telephone does not represent a legal acceptance of the order. The legal acceptance is only effective after confirmation of the order of the service. The client receives a written confirmation via mail.
Object of agreement is the service ordered by the client. The effective description is the one described is the proposal sent with the confirmation mail.
3. Payment terms
By registering for Camp Canary each individual is expected to pay the adequate fee within 7 days of registering or will be liable to cancellation to make room for other participants. The registration fee must be paid in its entirety before the festival. The client is responsible for all bank transfer fees.
You can cancel the workshop participation at any time. A cancellation of the event/workshop participation needs to be notified in written form.
In case you are cancelling in advance or do not show up for the camp we will charge a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be depending on the cancellation date:
- Up to 1st of January 2019 the cancellation fee equals 30% of the total cost of the workshop participation (course and accomodation)
- Up to 1st of Febuary 2019 the cancellation fee equals 50% of the total cost of the workshop participation (course and accomodation)
- After 1st of March 2019 the cancellation fee equals 90% of the total cost of the workshop participation (course and accomodation)
It is possible to transfer your ticket (course and accomodation) to another person with the same role (leader/follower).
4. Injuries and Thefts
Camp Canary GbR does not take any responsibility for incidents and/or injuries nor for stolen or lost personal items.
5. Cancelling of the contract through Camp Canary GbR
In the event of force majeure or other circumstances not caused by Camp Canary GbR which prevent the fulfillment of the contract has the right to withdraw from the contract.
Camp Canary GbR is obliged to inform the client of the right of withdrawal in written form immediately.
In the above cancellation cases no claim for damage compensation can be applied.
6. Data Protection
All data provided by the client is used for the order process only and kept strictly confidential. A transfer of data to third parties is only done if necessary to fulfill your orders.
The content provided on these pages is subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the copyright limits require a written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use.
As far as the content is not created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties have been considered. Any content of third parties will be labeled as such. Should you still come across a copyright infringement, please let us know. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the related content immediately.
8. Video recordings
- Recording of teaching contents / lesson structures and workshop summaries require approval of the trainer. Use, duplication, or distribution of the contents of the classes or workshops is only allowed with the permission of Camp Canary GbR. A publication of recorded material from workshops or classes on the Internet (Facebook / YouTube, etc.) is only permitted with the explicit permission of Camp Canary GbR. All text, images and graphics are subject to copyright and are the property of Camp Canary GbR. Prior to duplication of material or use by third parties permission from Camp Canary GbR must be obtained.
- We point out that in the context of our events picture and audio material in the form of photographs and video recordings by from us accredited persons and providers may be created. The recordings document not only the event itself, but also the participation of individuals. For shots where the focus is on individuals, participants always have the right and opportunity to remind the photographers or videographers that they do not wish to be recorded. If this is not possible or not observed, an appropriate message subsequently prevents a publication by our service providers and us. We assume that all participants participating in the event, or otherwise involved consent to a publication of the images for communicative purposes, including social media. The consent includes also the consent to download of the recordings on our web pages. Consent is especially true if the involved people show this willingly, for example, "pose" or by "looking into the camera". By registering for events by Camp Canary GbR every participant agrees to picture and sound recordings as well as to the use and publication of such recordings for the purposes of public reporting on the event or of marketing of the services offered on our websites, including in social media.
9. Content and links on our sites
The contents of these pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, we cannot take any responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 paragraph 1 of TMG for own contents on these pages under the general law. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block access to information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately. Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. We cannot ensure responsibility for external content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the content of any linked site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible statutory violation. Illegal contents were not evident at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately. We cannot ensure responsibility for external content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any linked site.
10. Final Provisions
With an order the general terms and conditions of Camp Canary GbR are accepted. If the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU Member State, the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising under this contract shall be our place of business.